The best hotels have a variety of awards and certifications to prove they meet or exceed certain standards in the industry as well as the expectations of their guests. Although reviews are important, awards can tell you a lot, too.
At the Inn at Pelican Bay in Naples, we were honored to receive the Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice Award for 2022. That means it is in the Top 10% of hotels worldwide.
The award celebrates businesses that have received great traveler reviews on Tripadvisor over the last 12 months. As challenging as the last few years have been, the Inn at Pelican Bay stood out by consistently delivering positive experiences for the guests.
That’s not the only award the Inn at Pelican Bay has received. For the last 8 years, it has been a AAA Four Diamond Hotel. Fewer than 10 hotels in Naples are Four Diamond rated.
What does a Four Diamond rating mean? According to AAA, “these establishments are upscale in all areas. Accommodations are progressively more refined and stylish. The physical attributes reflect an obvious enhanced level of quality throughout. The fundamental hallmarks at this level include an extensive array of amenities combined with a high degree of hospitality, service, and attention to detail.”
The diamond rating process is North America’s premier hotel rating program. About 32,000 hotels throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean are AAA Approved and Diamond rated.
In addition to the Four Diamond rating, the Inn at Pelican Bay received the Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping award. AAA’s professionally trained inspectors perform an on-site evaluation to analyze the hotel's conditions against their high cleanliness expectations.
These awards are based not only on professional standards but customer input. We work hard to provide a clean, beautiful place to stay while offering guests excellent customer service.
If you want to book a stay at our award-winning boutique hotel in Naples, FL, you can check the availability on our website.
Summer specials are a great way to enjoy amazing accommodations at a reduced rate. You’ll be able to upgrade your rooms or have more money to spend on things to do.
To find the best hotel specials, you should start by looking directly on the hotel’s website. Although there are a variety of travel websites, you’ll get the best prices and the best options by booking directly with the hotel. You can book through the website or call to find out the best current offers.
For seasonal specials, it depends on where you plan to travel. In Florida, the summer is “off-season” so that’s when you’ll find the biggest discounts.
At the Inn at Pelican Bay, we have three summer specials available. They are available until Sept. 30, so time is running out to book your stay.
Florida Resident Rate
If you are a Florida resident looking for a staycation, you’re in the right place. Get 25% off weekday and 20% off weekend stays. You must have a valid Florida driver’s license. The best part of this offer is you don’t have to book in advance. You can plan a last-minute getaway. Rest and relax by the pool while staff provides everything you need. There’s 24-hour cancellation. See more details or book now.
Save 25% when you make a reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival. Full payment is due at the time of booking and dates are not changeable and no cancellation. For more details or to book your trip, visit the website.
Fourth Night Free
Stay 3 nights and get your 4th night free. Of course, they must be consecutive nights and advance booking is required. It doesn’t include Friday or Saturday nights. There’s a 24-hour cancellation policy. See more details or book now.
These are some great special offers to help your summer travel budget. To check availability, visit our website or call 800-597-8770.
Following a few travel tips can help even experienced travelers save some money on business or leisure travel.
Here are 10 tips that could save you money:
1. Check for travel rewards from your credit card companies. Many credit cards offer discounts on airlines, hotels, attractions and restaurants. Some cards offer discounts on the actual purchase or you can redeem points for travel, hotels and more.
2. Several organizations such as AAA and AARP offer discounts and rewards for travel. Many people don’t take advantage of these opportunities because they don’t think to check what their membership includes. Some companies also have discounts you can take advantage of through Human Resources or through contractors or vendors.
3. Book your trip during the off-season, especially for Naples, FL and throughout Southwest Florida and other warm weather locations that tend to get busy in the winter. You can often find lower rates and bigger discounts during the summer but the beaches are just as beautiful any time of year. The area will usually be less crowded as well.
4. Find places you would like to stay and sign up for their e-newsletter. They will let you know about special events and discounts throughout the year. The hotel may also have a text messaging program, an app or a loyalty program.
5. When you make your reservation, contact the hotel to see if they have any special packages. They may have partnerships with certain area restaurants or attractions that could help you save money during the trip.
6. Find a hotel you like that is within driving distance for a quick trip. If you have the chance for a long weekend or a last-minute get-away, call the hotel and see if there are any rooms and special offers. If the hotel isn’t full, you may get a deal.
7. On the other hand, booking early is a good idea for planning a vacation. If you wait too long, you may not be able to get a flight or find a room. You can usually save if you plan in advance.
8. If you are taking a trip where you plan to do a lot of sightseeing, consider booking a room without a view, if that’s an option. You will often pay more for waterfront views but how much time do you plan spending in the room? Is it worth it?
9. It never hurts to ask if there are current offers you can use. Whether it’s the airlines, hotels, entertainment or dining, just ask. It may require providing an email address or mobile phone number for discount alerts. There may also be a special offer or discount on their website that you missed or in a magazine or on a website you can use.
10. Booking direct can be great way to save and ensure you are getting what you want. If you find offers for a hotel on another site, go to the hotel’s website or call them to book direct. You can get the best deal and make sure you get the accommodations you want. The same goes for booking hotel flights or buying tickets to local attractions. There are many sites that “sell” or let you book rooms, flights and tickets, but buying directly from the source is usually the best option.
Valentine’s Day gift ideas don’t have to be original but they do have to be romantic. After all, the day is all about love.
If Valentine’s Day gifts cause you angst or you are feeling the pressure this year, try a romantic getaway. There’s nothing wrong with planning a gift you can both enjoy.
The idea of a romantic getaway isn’t a new one and that’s probably with good reason. It’s a gift any loved one can appreciate.
Even if you are one of the more than half of the population that doesn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, use it as an excuse to take time to slow down and spend time with the person you love.
The biggest reason it’s such a great gift is because it is not just a tangible gift. The bigger value is in how it makes the person feel. You are giving someone your time and undivided attention. It is not just a break from your normal life; it’s a break you can enjoy together.
Spending time together is important in any relationship. We all get busy and tend to take for granted our support systems that help us lead those very busy lives.
Show your partner in life that you appreciate them and surprise them with a few days at the Inn at Pelican Bay in Naples, FL. We’ll do all the work and you take all the credit.
Your romantic getaway doesn’t have to be far away, either. If you live in Naples, FL, you have our boutique hotel in your backyard. However, if you do live in one of the states with big winter storms, you may want to travel to the Florida sun.
Whether you travel near or far, you’ll get to enjoy fine dining and romantic walks on the beach. You can just sit and relax around the pool and let us wait on you.
To take full advantage of your stay and your time together, put down the Smart phones! No checking email, no texting and no work while you are spending quality time together. Reconnect with each other instead of your devices.
Swaying palm trees, and white sandy beaches are sure to make you blush. Planning the perfect romantic weekend in Naples is exactly what you and your honey need this season. The inn at Pelican Bay has you covered for a sophisticated Mediterranean-style retreat, where you instantaneously feel stress-free and taken care of. Gaze out on beautiful lake views from your private balcony and sink into pillow top plush bedding. Our concierge can assist you in planning everything you need for your perfect romantic getaway.
Picture Perfect Beaches
With sunshine streaming year-round, you and your loved one can find your own piece of paradise on the wide stretches of white sandy beaches. The Inn at Pelican Bay offers an exclusive beach buggy for hotel guests. With scheduled trips to Vanderbilt Beach, you can leave the worry of lugging your beach gear behind. Sit back and sunbathe during the day or leave your own footprints in the sand with a romantic sunset stroll. If you’re looking for something a bit more thrill-seeking, try flying high above the pristine Gulf Waters with a Parasailing adventure.
The Naples Princess
The quintessential Naples boating experience. The Naples princess dining yacht leaves from downtown Naples, just 10 miles from our hotel. You can pick a 90-minute lunch cruise or indulge in a two-hour sunset dinner cruise. Parade around the neighborhoods of Naples Bay while soaking in the superior views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Naples Botanical Gardens
The enticing aromas of the Naples Botanical Gardens is sure to sweep you off your feet. The 170-acre Caribbean garden includes a dramatic waterfall with giant lily pads, a natural wetland and a 250 variety Plumeria collection. Sneak away to their traditional re-creation Chattel house recreation or grab a quick bite to eat at their cafe. Only a 15-minute drive from the hotel, Naples Botanical Gardens will be sure to make you stop and smell the roses.
Just 10 miles down the road lies 5th Avenue shopping and dining. With its historic but modern architecture and lush greenery, the palm tree lined paths of 5th Avenue make for a romantic evening stroll. Along with a variety of dining and shopping, 5th Avenue is also home to numerous entertainment options and fun things to do. 5th Avenue is the perfect option to spice up your classic dinner and a movie date night.
The Inn at Pelican Bay is an impeccable spot to host your couples getaway. Contact the Inn at Pelican Bay directly at (239) 597-8777 or click here to book your stay.
Inn at pelican bay Travel BlogLearn more about the Inn at Pelican Bay; things to do in Naples, Florida and travel tips.
Invisible App Zone