If you’re planning a trip to Naples, Florida, here are five things visitors love about this Southwest Florida paradise. You may find you like the area so much, you want to move here.
1. The Weather: Naples has a semi-tropical climate, with mild and dry winters. It can get hot in the summer, but you can keep cool in the pool or Gulf of Mexico.
2. The Beach: Naples is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing spot to sunbathe or an active spot to swim, snorkel, and explore, there’s a beach for every type of traveler.
3. The Food: Naples is known for its delicious seafood, but it also has amazing steak, Italian, Asian and other restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a casual seafood shack or a fancy restaurant, you’ll find it in Naples. Be sure to try some local favorites like stone crab, grouper, and conch fritters.
4. Things to Do: Naples is home to many upscale shopping districts, as well as outdoor shopping malls and outlets. From specialty boutiques to national brands, you’ll find something to fit your budget. There’s also a zoo and amazing botanical gardens as well as other attractions. In addition, there are world-class plays and musical performances and art shows.
5. The Wildlife: Naples is home to a variety of wildlife, from dolphins and manatees to alligators and Florida panthers. Be sure to take a guided tour to get an up close and personal look at some of the area’s most impressive creatures.
If you’re looking for a great vacation destination, Naples, Florida has something for everyone. From its stunning beaches to its delicious cuisine, you’re sure to enjoy your time in Naples! While you visit, be sure to stay at the Inn at Pelican Bay! We can recommend plenty of interesting things to do and places to see.
Leave a Reply.
Inn at pelican bay Travel BlogLearn more about the Inn at Pelican Bay; things to do in Naples, Florida and travel tips.
Invisible App Zone