Choose our convenient hotel near Naples best shopping!
From exquisite fashion boutiques to high-end consignment shops, Naples is home to some of the finest shopping destinations in the state.
Create an unforgettable shopping experience as you explore the palm tree-lined streets of renowned Naples shops, offering everything from unique apparel and novelty jewelry to Naples-themed memorabilia.
Indulge in some retail therapy at these diverse shopping destinations, just minutes from Inn at Pelican Bay.
Be sure to click here to check availability and special rates offers and packages!
• Mercato (0.5 mi.) Walk to this popular outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment complex, featuring stores like Nordstrom Rack, Pandora, Z Gallerie, Sperry Top-Sider and more. With a diverse selection of restaurants at hand like Blue Martini, Bravo! Cucina Italiana, and on-the-go options like Chipotle, this location is perfect for a shopping spree followed by dinner or a movie.
• Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay (2.9 mi.) This outdoor mall features upscale favorites like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Tiffany & Co., Gucci and nearly 60 other stores. Enjoy the scenery of these fine shops, set against a backdrop of tropical plants and a stunning rock wall water feature.
• Village on Venetian Bay (5.3 mi.) Lined with boutiques and shops for men, women and children, this unique waterfront shopping area mimics a charming Italian village. It's a great spot to pick up gifts for friends and family members.
• Coastland Center (5.9 mi.) With more than 100 stores, this traditional mall has Sunglass Hut, H&M, Macy's, Aldo, Yankee Candle and much more. Visiting Coastland Center is a fun activity to do with the family, or a convenient choice for a rainy day.
• Fifth Avenue South (7.8 mi.) Get a taste for the local lifestyle at this downtown shopping district, which offers stores for apparel, fine jewelry, gifts, art, home décor and stationery.
• Third Street South (8.8 mi.) Hit the town during the day, or enjoy a night out at this chic shopping and dining destination. Check out C. Orrico, Tommy Bahama, Spruce Home & Garden, Olde Naples Surf Shop, il Sandalo and an assortment of other fine retailers.
• Coconut Point (10.6 mi.) This huge outdoor mall offers more than 140 stores, including West Elm, Banana Republic, T.J. Maxx, Dilliard's, Chico's, BeBe, Cache and Men's Warehouse. Visitors can also enjoy a stroll on the adjacent lakeside boardwalk.
Walk to the Famous Mercato from Our Naples, FL, Hotel
With the renowned Mercato located just a half-mile away, you're within walking distance of everything you need for daily convenience during your stay in Naples.
From banks to grocery stores, exceptional retailers to diverse dining options and wine bars, and even a movie theater, you can spend the whole day getting lost in the beauty that is Mercato!
Continue the relaxation after a successful day of shopping, dining and entertainment at our hotel near Mercato in Naples, featuring upscale amenities like:
• A lakeside heated pool and whirlpool spa
• Our on-site InCognito's Lounge with nightly drink specials
• 24-hour fitness and business centers
• In-room mini refrigerators and coffee makers
• On-site bicycle rentals
• In-room 42 LCD TVs
• And more!
Experience all the area has to offer when you stay at our hotel near renowned Naples shopping destinations. Reserve your room online or call (239) 597-8777 to learn more about other Naples attractions near our hotel.