Enjoy the Best Shopping in Naples, Florida Just Minutes From the Hotel
Naples offers the best in international shopping from home goods to apparel and everything in between.
Just steps away from the hotel, Mercato offers a great shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. Here you can find contemporary clothing and jewelry, homegoods, international cuisine, and hot nightspots. The first Friday of the month Mercato hosts an outdoor street party with live music, food and beverage specials, and store drawings.
The Waterside Shops in Naples feature exclusive designer stores, such as Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, and quaint cafés. Families can plan a fun afternoon at Coastland Center, a traditional mall that features a movie theatre and kids play area.
With plenty of popular shopping just minutes from the hotel, you can find great gifts for family, friends, and yourself. From upscale boutiques to signature department stores, a Naples shopping spree is nearby.
Popular shopping in Naples, Florida includes:
Mercato (1 block) - Outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex features trendy boutique stores and national chains. Ideal spot to catch dinner and a movie
- Naples' only 3-D movie theatre, pubs, eateries
- Signature stores include Pandora, Bobby Chan, Sperry, Books-A-Million, Whole Foods Market, and more
Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay (2 miles) One of the most popular shopping destinations in Naples. Outdoor area has striking stonewall and lush landscaping with thousands of tropical plants
- Over 60 luxury retail shops including Williams-Sonoma, Ralph Lauren, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, Hermes
- Amenities include valet parking, complimentary style consultations, and personal shoppers
Coastland Center (5 miles) Featuring over 100 stores, Coastland Center is a traditional mall that offers a great shopping experience for families
- Everglades Adventure: kids soft play area
- Plenty of parking with easy access to mall
- Signature stores include Macys, Victoria's Secret, JC Penney, Dillard's, and more
- Village on Venetian Bay (5 miles) Unique waterfront shopping area with a European village design
- Indoor and outdoor café style dining features everything from pub fare to fine dining
- Signature stores include Chico's, Panache, J. McLaughlin, and unique boutiques
Fifth Avenue South & Third Street South (7 miles) Located in the heart of downtown Naples this shopping district has eclectic island shopping and offers easy access to Naples beach and pier.
- Casual to fine dining
- Art galleries, antiques, island wear, and unique specialty stores
Come discover all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment near our hotel in Naples, FL. Plan your Naples escape today!