Ride Our Pelican Bay Hotel Shuttle to Vanderbilt Beach
Naples Beaches comprise seven miles of pure white sand that edge the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Grab your beach towel and step aboard our brand-new, six-person electric motorcar for a day of fun in the sun just down the road from our hotel in Naples, FL!
- Take this enjoyable ride both to and from Vanderbilt Beach, less than one mile away.
- Our eco-friendly electric shuttle allows you to bypass the standard $8 parking fee, and departs for round-trips daily at: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Whether you choose to ride, drive, bicycle or walk to Vanderbilt Beach, you'll never need to lug any bulky beach gear with you.
Cabana Dan's offers chair, cabana and kayak rentals, as well as sunscreen, snacks, ice cream and cold drinks for purchase right on the beach!
Choose to either pay in cash, or show your room key to have the expenses charged directly to your Inn at Pelican Bay account later on.
Spend time collecting shells along the legendary Gulf of Mexico shoreline; splashing among the gentle sea-green waves; relaxing on the soft sugar-sands or spotting playful dolphins in the water all these and more things to do along the Paradise Coast are waiting here for you!
SPECTACULAR BEACHES AND PARKS NEAR OUR HOTEL IN NAPLES, FL
As a guest of the Inn at Pelican Bay hotel, you'll enjoy easy access to over five pristine white-sand beaches.
All within minutes of your guest room.
Come explore these nearby beaches and parks:
- Vanderbilt Beach (1 mile)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (3.4 miles)
- Clam Pass County Park (3.3 miles)
- Lowdermilk Beach Park (4.8 miles)
- North Gulfshore Boulevard Beach (6.6 miles)
- Naples Municipal Beach and Fishing Pier (8.2 miles)
- Barefoot Beach State Preserve (9.9 miles)
Let the Inn at Pelican Bay hotel make your stay stress-free! Find the perfect vacation package online to make the most out of your visit to the coast with our hotel in Naples, FL!