Florida Green Lodging Along the Paradise Coast
The Inn at Pelican Bay is an active member of the State of Florida's Green Lodging Program. We are proud to be part of this initiative because we hold ourselves to the highest standards in environmental protection and preservation.
Along with reducing our energy consumption and water usage, our Paradise Coast hotel also practices environmentally friendly laundry and cleaning services using materials that follow current Environmental Protection Agency recommendations. Our janitorial and housekeeping staff members are also committed to keeping our grounds free of harsh pollutants and chemicals.
Our Paradise Coast hotel uses:
- Florescent spiral light bulbs in guest rooms and public areas
- Energy Star appliances in guest rooms
- Low-pressure showerheads and aerators in all bathrooms
- Can liners made of recycled materials
- High efficiency water heaters
- EPA compliant paper products
We ask that our guests consider:
- Turning out the lights when exiting guest rooms
- Reusing towels instead of having them washed daily
- Recycling plastic water bottles in one of the in-room or lobby bins
- Sharing support of our efforts to be environmentally conscious with front desk staff
- Recommending our Florida Green Lodging hotel to friends and family
Find out more about the Naples accommodations you can enjoy on your next stay at our certified Florida Green Lodging Program hotel, one mile from Florida's precious Paradise Coast.