Choose a Designated Florida Green Lodging Property for Your Stay
As an active member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, Inn at Pelican Bay is proud to hold itself to the highest standards in environmental protection and preservation.
In support of this initiative, our gorgeous Paradise Coast property strives to reduce our energy consumption, water usage and environmental footprint.
To do so, we make use of these exceptional resources:
- Energy Star® appliances in guest rooms
- Florescent spiral light bulbs in guest rooms and public areas
- High-efficiency water heaters
- EPA-compliant paper products
- Low-pressure showerheads and faucet aerators in all bathrooms
- Trashcan liners made from recycled materials
- And more!
And, you can help us maintain the highest standards of conservation during your stay by:
- Turning off the lights when exiting your guest room or suite
- Reusing your towels for a day or two instead of having them washed daily
- Recycling your plastic water bottles in one of the in-room or lobby trashcans
- Spreading the word of our environmentally conscious efforts
- Recommending our Florida Green Lodging hotel to your friends and family members
By continuing to demonstrate our commitment to the preservation of our state, we're confident we can make a lasting impact for years to come.
Enjoy the Beauty of Nature at Our Ideally Located Inn at Pelican BayFrom the breathtaking views of the sea to the marshy swamplands, enjoy the best of both worlds during your stay at our convenient Naples hotel!
We're located just one mile from the white sands of Vanderbilt Beach, and less than an hour's drive from the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, the Florida Everglades.
Whether you'd like to canoe, take an airboat tour or simply explore on your own, an adventure awaits you in this breathtaking national park.
To plan your stay at our distinguished Florida Green Lodging property, reserve your room or suite online, or call 239-597-8777 today!