Easily Navigate to Our Inn at Pelican Bay Hotel
From Southwest Florida International Airport Fort Myers:
View maps, driving directions, and local transportation for The Inn at Pelican Bay
Navigating to our beautiful Naples-area hotel has never been easier!
Whether you're traveling from in or out of state, let these easy-to-follow directions guide you right to paradise at our Inn at Pelican Bay boutique hotel.
- Exit the airport to Ben Hill Griffin Parkway and turn left. Follow to Alico Road, turn right and follow to I-75 South.
- Take I-75 South to Exit 111 (Immokalee Road.). Turn right and head west on Immokalee Road for 3.5 miles to US-41 (Tamiami Trail).
- Turn left and head south on US-41 for 1.5 miles to Vanderbilt Beach Road.
- Turn right onto Vanderbilt Beach Road. Inn at Pelican Bay will be on the left.
From the North via I-75:
- Take Exit 111 (Immokalee Road, SR 846) west 3.5 miles to US-41.
- Turn left and go 1.5 miles south to Vanderbilt Beach Road.
- Turn right. Inn at Pelican Bay is on the left.
From the East Coast, via I-75:
- Take Exit 107 (Pine Ridge Road, SR 896) west 4 miles to US-41.
- Turn right and go 3 miles north to Vanderbilt Beach Road.
- Turn left. Inn at Pelican Bay is on the left.
For additional directions or information about our Naples area hotel, please contact our friendly front desk staff at 239-597-8777 we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can!
Explore the Diverse Range of Activities Surrounding Our Naples-Area Hotel
From high-class shopping and dining destinations, to white-sand beaches and fabulous golf courses, find everything you're looking for just a short drive from our Naples-area hotel!
Our expert guide to fabulous Paradise Coast activities provides you with plenty of exciting activities to explore during your stay in Naples. And, Inn at Pelican Bay also offers daily scheduled transportation to Vanderbilt Beach at no cost to you!
Whether you're in town for business or leisure, we're sure you'll enjoy the chic accommodations and at our boutique hotel. Reserve your stay online and start planning your trip to Inn at Pelican Bay today!